Snom M85 DECT Phone
The M85 DECT phone is the ideal VoIP DECT resolution for work environments that need out of doors use and need Bluetooth capabilities. With a programmable alarm key, and operational temperatures starting from -15 to +55 degrees, the M85 provides a comprehensive vary of features and is good for users that need a DECT phone which will utilize mobile communication that ranges across multiple floors and between buildings.
The M85 DECT phone includes a massive 2 Inch backlit color LCD, further as associate lit keypad; that is joined to help in darker operating environments. Utilizing broadband audio alter the user to expertise crystal-clear voice quality, the M85 additionally contains polyphonic ringtones and vibration later for incoming calls. The lithium-ion battery has a standby time of up to two hundred hours and up to seventeen hours of speak time between charging. This DECT phone will be used with the snom M700 or the M325 base station.
Snom M85 DECT phone Features:
- Lithium-ion battery, 11mAh, 3.7V, 4.1W
- Input power: 100-240 AC Volt, 50/60 Hz, 250mA
- Up to 50 meter range indoor, 300 outdoor
- DECT frequency bands: 1880-1900 MHz (EU); 1910-1930 MHz (Latin America); 1920-1930 MHz (US)
- Protocols: DECT, DECT 6.0, CAT-iq1.0 (wideband)
- Three side keys (volume up/down, mute)
- LED indication of missed calls, new voice messages, low battery