Snom M700 DECT Base Station
The Snom M700 is an internal multi-cell base station connects to your IP PBX and acts as a SIP termination device whereas giving DECT signaling to up to 30 Snom SIP DECT handsets. The Snom M700 is often employed in one access purpose during a cluster with up to forty units.
The snom M700 offers the user a range up to 50 meters inside and has the flexibility to mounted on the wall or ceiling if necessary. When the M700 is used in a multicell environment there is whole handover from base station to base station.
The M700 supports the snom M5 repeaters with DECT encryption to more increase the range of the telephones and link together base stations. This base station is PoE accomplished to allow for placement in any part of the building.
Snom M700 base station Features:
- Scalable up to 40 base stations
- Up to 200 handsets per installation
- Wideband audio
- Repeater support
- Up to 8 narrowband or 4 wideband calls per base station in a multi-cell setup
- Up to 10 narrowband or 5 wideband calls per base station in a single cell setup
- No hidden costs for licenses
- No DECT manager required