Polycom IP 5000 Conference Phone
The Polycom IP 5000 conference phone delivers remarkably clear conference calls for rooms and Executive offices. The Polycom IP 5000 Sound station options Polycom HD Voice technology, SIP ability, and a contemporary style that’s ideal for smaller rooms at a reasonable price.
The Polycom IP 5000 conference phone could be a one line SIP phone that features Polycom’s HD Voice technology. Polycom’s HD Voice technology uses the G.722 codec and increased hardware options creating your conference calls sound surprisingly clear. HD Voice together with Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology ensures your IP 5000 can deliver the simplest phone expertise with no compromises.
The SoundStation 5000 offers full-duplex technology that eliminates drop-out conversations and has the newest in echo cancellation advancements. The IP 5000 has three sensitive microphones with 360 degrees of coverage making certain all participants within the area are going to be detected from up to seven feet away.
The Polycom IP offers strong SIP ability permitting it to figure with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms. It works seamlessly with Asterisk primarily based PBX’s additionally.
Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 Features:
- Polycom HD Voice for high-fidelity calls at up to 7 kHz – conference calls that sound as natural as being there
- Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology – providing the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- 7-foot microphone pickup
- Integrated PoE with optional AC power adapter
- High-resolution 248 x 68 pixel white backlit LCD display with custom intensity control
- Shared call/Bridged Line appearance and Busy Lamp Field
- Corporate Directory access, user-configurable contact directory and call history
- Multi-language support
- Strong interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Supported codecs: G.711, G.729a, G.722, iLBC
- The Polycom IP 5000 does NOT ship with an AC Power Supply. If you are not using it on a PoE enabled network, remember to add on the optional Power Supply!