Polycom IP 6000 SoundStation VoIP Conference Phone
The Polycom IP 6000 SoundStation HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning standard conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers accurate audio from 220 cycles to fourteen kHz, capturing each the deeper lows and better frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there. For all conference calls, the Polycom IP 6000 SoundStation delivers advanced audio performance that way tops previous generations of conference phones.
From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the most recent echo cancellation advancements, solely Polycom conference phones will deliver a conference phone expertise with no compromises. Plus, Automatic Gain management showing intelligence adjusts the electro-acoustic transducer sensitivity supported wherever participants are sitting within the room, creating the conversations clearer for all participants. This VoIP phone options technology that resists interference from mobile phones and different wireless devices, delivering clear communications while not distractions.
The SoundStation IP 6000 controls Polycom’s strong history in each conference phone and VoIP technology to deliver the foremost strong standards-based SIP ability within the business. It shares an equivalent SIP phone computer code base with Polycom’s SoundPoint IP Phones, proved ability with a broad range of IP PBX and hosted platforms.
Polycom IP 6000 SoundStation Features:
- Matchless clarity – Polycom HD Voice makes your conference calls sound wonderfully clear and lifelike
- More creative conference calls – Our original Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology provides you with the best conference phone experience and no settlements
- Conferencing technology that is perfect for midsize rooms – Its 12-foot microphone pickup is planned for small and midsize conference rooms helpful up to 12 people
- Flexible room exposure – Benefit from elective expansion microphones and support for lapel microphones
- Strong interoperability – These phones are well-matched with a broad array of SIP call platforms with maximum voice quality and feature accessibility, and simplified management
- Polycom HD Voice technology, for high-fidelity calls at up to 14 kHz, makes your conference calls sound incredibly clear and lifelike
- Patented Polycom Audio Clarity technology brings the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- Microphone designed for small to midsize conference rooms with up to 12 users picks up voices from up to 12 feet away
- Advanced call handling, security, and provisioning features
- Compatibility with a broad array of SIP call platforms with maximum voice quality, feature accessibility, simplified management and administration
- HD display, which allows strong call status, on-board configurability and multi-language support
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE), for easy installation (AC power model is also available)
- Resistance to interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while bringing clear voice conferencing with no distractions