Snom D710 VoIP Phone
The Snom D710 is made from the ground up for HD audio. Its receiver has a progressive speaker and microphone system. By supporting a wide range of codecs, the phone provides more crystal-clear call quality in both phone and hands-free use.
The Snom D710 supports the newest VoIP security protocols to confirm safe communications. Innovative remote management and provisioning abilities make the D710 a perfect phone system for service providers of hosted VoIP deployments as well as large installations. 4 SIP characters make the D710 plastic to use in difficult environments whose demands a large. The D710 is the perfect phone for that business that needs communication on daily basis.
The D710 features a 4-line black and white graphical LCD. The four sensitive keys and an instinctive, easy to use menu make using the D710 easy. 5 programmable task keys with built-in LEDs for graphic call sign can be configured for a diversity of one-touch telephony functions such as speed dial, busy lamp field or attendance indication.
Snom D710 Features:
- Backlit graphical display, 4 lines
- Dual-angle foot stand: 46° and 28°
- Wall mountable
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 2-port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet switch (RJ45)
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 1
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)(1) support for wireless headsets
- 4 SIP identities / accounts
- XML browser
- Call lists for dialed, received, missed calls
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Multiple language support
- DTMF in-band / out-of-band / SIP-INFO
- Interoperable with all major IP PBX platforms