D-Link DPH-150SE F4 SIP Phone
The D-Link DPH 150SE F4 Broadband Internet IP Phone permits you to take the benefits of your DSL modem connection to make low-cost Internet phone calls. It associates the latest VoIP technology with innovative communication features and is matched with wide phone services for industries use. This Glossy designed IP phone gives you the benefits of VoIP, while holding the same look and feel of traditional desktop phones.
The DPH-150SE F4 IP phone includes Quality of Service to confirm that voice received over the Internet is the same as or even exceeds that received on the usual phone. It supports several useful features such as call transfer, caller ID display, 3-way conference and speed dialing to make it suitable to dial out or answer phone calls.
The DPH 150SE F4 comes with 2 Ethernet ports for network, one to connect to a DSL or cable modem, or to your broadband router. Once connected and logged onto the Internet, you are ready to dial and receive calls. In addition, this IP phone provides extra Ethernet port for connection to your PC, so you can chat on the IP telephone while browsing websites, send e-mail, transfer files and do other system tasks on your PC.
The DPH 150SE F4 supports voice VLAN to separate your voice communication so it cannot be appointed over the network. It provides importance lines to modernize traffic so web browsing and Internet download will not delay with voice traffic and damage Internet phone quality.
D-Link DPH 150SE F4 Features:
- DPH-150SE: 2 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet Ports (1 to PoE
- LAN switch with 802.3af compliance, 1 to PC)
- SIP RFC 3261 & the related RFC standard in Appendix A
- SDP RFC 2327, RTP RFC 1889
- IP assignment: Static IP, DHCP and PPPoE
- STUN, static port mapping (for NAT traversal), SNTP
- DNS & DNS SRV, TFTP/FTP/HTTP for Auto Provision
- IP/TCP/UDP/ARP/ICMP, Silence Suppression
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (G.167), Voice Active Detection (VAD)
- Comfort Noise Generation, Jitter Buffer
- DTMF Transmitter (SIP info,Transparent, RFC 2833)
- Packet Lost Concealment (PLC), Mult-user (2 SIP accounts)
- Caller ID display, Call History: 100 Missed Calls, 100 Received Calls, 100 Dialed Calls
- Phonebook (up to 500 contact names and phone numbers)
- Supports XML Phonebook/Browser, Supports click to dial via web phonebook
- Day/Time display, Call/Time display
- 14 Selective Ringtones (9 tones & 5 melodies), 10 Speed-dial number
- Incoming call indicator, Password control for Configuration
- Pre-dial before sending, Memo