Sangoma s300 VoIP Phone
The Sangoma s300 is a full-feature telephone with 2 Session Initiation Protocol accounts and an affordable cheap price point. It is made to work with FreePBX, the Sangoma s300 IP phone can mechanically discover FreePBX to rapidly and easily get full arrangement right out of the box – true Zero Drop Configuration. The s300 features business standard Power over Ethernet, so no control cable or channels are required. It has awesome speakerphone, dual Ethernet Ports, 3-way conference calling, HD sound/voice quality and built in VPN ability.
The Users of s300 can now switch complex features directly from their phones. There is no need to evoke feature codes. The Users can enjoy all applications include: Call Parking, Follow Me, Do Not Disturb, Conference Rooms, Call Forwarding, Time Conditions and many more.
Sangoma s300 Features:
- 2 Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Accounts
- Backlit LCD display
- Headset compatible
- Dual Ethernet ports
- Three-way conference calling
- High definition voice quality
- Built in Virtual Private Network (VPN) capability
- Duplex speakerphone
- 132×48 pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- LED for call and message waiting indication