Cisco SPA303 IP Phone
The Cisco SPA303 IP Phone is a 3-Line VoIP Phone with Dual switched Ethernet ports is a part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series. It has been confirmed to guarantee full interoperability with equipment from voice over IP substructure leaders, allowing service providers to rapidly roll out inexpensive, full with feature services to their users. Features such as easy workplace movement and shared line appearances are just some of the several rewards of the Cisco SPA303.
The Cisco SPA303 IP Phone uses regular encryption protocols to do highly safe remote provisioning and modest software updating. Remote provisioning devices contain detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, supporting network providers to provide high-quality support to their customers. Remote provisioning also keeps service providers the time and expenditure of managing, preloading and reconfiguring customer buildings equipment.
Key Features of Cisco SPA303 IP Phone
- 3-line business-class IP phone.
- Connects straight to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP PBX.
- Dual switched Ethernet ports, caller ID, speakerphone, call hold, conferencing, and more.
- Easy installation and extremely secure remote provisioning as well as menu-based and web-based configuration.
- Supports both SIP and SPCP with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series.
- 3 voice lines with 6 call appearances
- Pixel-based display: 128 x 64 monochrome graphical LCD
- Line status: active line indication, name, and number
- Menu-driven user interface, Shared line appearance
- Music on hold, Speakerphone, Call hold, Music on hold
- Call waiting, Caller ID name and number
- Call pickup: selective and group
- Outbound caller ID blocking
- Call blocking: anonymous and selective, Call transfer: attended and blind
- Three-way call conferencing with local mixing
- Multiparty call conferencing via external conference bridge
- Automatic redial of last calling and last called numbers
- On-hook dialing, Call pickup: selective and group **
- Call park, Call swap, Callback on busy
- Call blocking: anonymous and selective, Call forwarding: unconditional, no answer, and on busy
- Hotline and warm line automatic calling, Call logs (60 entries each): made, answered, and missed calls
- Redial from call logs, Personal directory with auto-dial (100 entries)
- Do not disturb (callers hear line busy tone)
- Digits dialed with number auto-completion, Anonymous caller blocking
- Support for Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) (IP) dialing (vanity numbers)
- On-hook default audio configuration (speakerphone and headset)
- Multiple ringtones with selectable ring tone per line
- Called number with directory name matching, Call number using name: directory matching or via caller ID
- Subsequent incoming calls with calling name and number, Date and time with intelligent daylight savings support
- Call duration and start time stored in call logs, Call timer
- Name and identity (text) displayed at startup, Distinctive ringing based on calling and called number
- 10 user-downloadable ringtones, Speed dialing, eight entries
- Configurable dial/numbering plan support
- Intercom, Group paging
- Network Address Translation (NAT) Traversal, including Serial Tunnel (STUN) support
- DNS SRV and multiple A records for proxy lookup and proxy redundancy
- Syslog, debug, report generation, and event logging, Support for highly secure encrypted voice communications
- Built-in web server for administration and configuration with multiple security levels
- Automated remote provisioning, multiple methods, with up to 256-bit encryption: HTTP, HTTPS, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- Option to require administrator password to reset unit to factory defaults