Cisco SPA 509G IP Phone
The Cisco SPA509G IP Phone is as devoted and focused as you are, this is the pro-IP Phone for small business series. A 12-line IP phone confirmed for wide interoperability with advanced producers of VoIP tools, the SPA 509G handles offices integration the way you do; rapidly, competitively and with lots of feature services.
A legacy and forward advanced thing at the same time, the Cisco SPA 509G uses VoIP technology benefits without cooperating its essential businesses functionality. The SPA 509G allows easy place moves, productivity, shared line appearances, attractive features when used with Cisco Combined Communications.
The Cisco SPA509G IP Phone knows that you are busy and worry about updates or security so its encryption protocols modestly take care of in service software updates and highly safe remote provisioning.
The Cisco SPA 509G works good with Asterisk, Switchvox, Trixbox 3CX and other SIP based IP PBX solutions. The SPA 509G supports the standard G.729a codec, as well as G.722 HD Audio and numerous other voice solidity codecs. The SPA509G IP Phone features a web interface for local provisioning and can also be provisioned remotely via HTTP.
Cisco SPA509G IP Phone Features:
- 12-Line Phone
- Dual switched Ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- 729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Web based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Hi Res LCD Display
- 5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port
- High quality audio handset
- Full duplex hands free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatibility
- Support calls between TTY’s
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter