This Cisco SPA 501G IP Phone is interoperable with SIP and Cisco’s proprietary SPCP protocol. It is contain wideband audio support for high-quality voice piece. Paper inserts allows you to customize the tags for keys on the phone’s edge. This phone is also upgradable to support more features and functions.
Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP-Based Feature Set
The SIP-based Cisco SPA 501G IP Phone Basic 8-Line is the part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series. It has been established to confirm complete interoperability with equipment from VoIP substructure leaders, allowing service providers to speedily roll out competitive, rich feature services to their customer.
With lots of functions and upgradeable service parameters, the Cisco SPA 501G IP Phone take care all the demands of traditional business users while building on the benefits of IP telephony. Functions such as easy position moves and shared line appearances are just some of the many benefits of the Cisco SPA 501G.
Provisioning, Grade Security and Management
The Cisco SPA 501G IP Phone uses SEP protocol to do extremely safe remote provisioning and unremarkable in software promotions. Remote provisioning gears contain full performance measurement and troubleshooting features, allowing system providers to deliver high-quality support to their users. Remote provisioning also protects service providers the time and expenditure of , preloading, managing and reconfiguring buyer premises equipment.
Key Features of Cisco SPA 501G IP Phone
- 8 button phone
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- 729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Web based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Replaceable paper speed dial insert
- 5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported)
- High quality audio handset
- Full duplex hands free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatibility (HAC)
- Support calls between TTY’s
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter
- Call back on busy, Call blocking: anonymous and selective, Call forwarding: unconditional, no answer, on busy
- Multiple ring tones with selectable ring tone per line