Cisco SPA 508G IP Phone
The Cisco SPA 508G IP Phone 8-Line is a SIP-based device which is a part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series. The SPA 508G has been tested to confirm complete interoperability with equipment from VoIP setup leaders, allowing service providers to fast roll out inexpensive, rich feature services to their users.
With rich features and configurable service limits, the Cisco SPA 508G IP Phone addresses the demands of legacy business users while building on the benefits of IP telephony. It has more features such as easy station moves and joint line appearances are just some of the many benefits of the SPA 508G.
The Cisco SPA 508G IP phone uses standard encryption protocols to complete highly safe remote provisioning and unobtrusive software updates. Remote provisioning tools include full performance depth and troubleshooting features, allowing system providers to deliver high-quality support to their customers. Remote provisioning also saves package providers the time and expenditure of preloading, managing and reconfiguring customer buildings equipment.
Cisco SPA 508G IP Phone Features:
- 8-Line Phone
- Dual switched Ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- 729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Hearing aid compatibility
- Support calls between TTY’s
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter
- Web based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Hi Res LCD Display
- 5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port
- High quality audio handset
- Full duplex hands free speakerphone